Wednesday, February 13, 2008

another reason why i hate waterloo

monday was the first day i had to sign in
5 min before 1pm (my class) i got to class (i was still proofing my essay right before class), the secretary told me she didnt draw up a sheet yet and i should go over after my class. i went back to her office at 4, right after my class and she already left for the day.
tuesday i went to sign in again at around 12:30pm and she was on lunch. I went back at 3:30pm and i still had to stand around and wait cuz she wasn't at her office. she told me she can just leave the sign in sheet in the mailroom but i would need keys. i needed a key for my new office anyway so i went to talk to the graduate chair's secretary.
this was the procedure i had to go through: she had to write me a receipt so i can go to needles hall (10 min walk) to pay $40 for two keys. i had to come back hagey hall with another receipt after i paid to get a permit from her. then i have to take the permit to DC (20 min walk) to get the keys.
Oh, but that's not all.
Today, when i went to DC to pick up my keys cuz they were closed at 4:30pm the night before and i was too late, the freaking woman at the key place told me the secretary gave me the WRONG coloured receipt, "she was supposed to give you the white copy and not the yellow copy" so i had to go back to HH and grab the correct copy.

are you kidding me?

No comments: