Friday, June 11, 2010

At that age?

I'm starting to get a little sick of reading about people my age getting married and having babies on facebook. Although they are mostly classmates from high school or college, and not any of the friends I hang out with regularly, it still reminds me of how OLD I am and how my body is expiring.
Yet I am so not ready to get married yet, let alone have a baby.

STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD PEOPLE!

On another note, I wonder what it is about all my friends being my age or older, with none of them close to marriage? Socio-economic background? Which one of you is gonna be first? :D


Oh, btw, Congrats Ben and Yvonne, way to make me feel old =)

2 comments:

Benjii said...

You are a couple years younger than us geezers, Lynn :p

Anonymous said...

Social-economic factors - http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2010/06/09/127600351/cost-to-raise-a-child-300-000

:)