Thursday, December 27, 2012

Taxes

Regardless of how much i researched and thought I was prepared before I left for Paris - I still forgot to do a bunch of things I should have done in the last few months:
1. Pay my remittance for tax witholding
2. Change my address of my bank accounts to Paris
3. Set up automatic banking for my property tax (completely missed the deadline)

Things on the government side that should have happened but did not:
1. driver's license never showed up
2. NR6 Approval for 2013

Things I still need to do:
1. Change my address for all the banks, close some accounts
2. Call about NR6
3. Figure out my Driver license situation
4. Submit NR4 and NR4 summary
5. Change my address for property tax

Things I need to do later:
1. File for my T-1159 when my tax info are around
2. continue to submit my remittance.

No comments: