Friday, April 17, 2009

Robert Pattinson is too funny

Twilight star's amazing powers of boredom

In the 2008 vampire romance Twilight, Robert Pattinson's character had the ability to rip people to shreds with his teeth. In real-life, the actor has a much more mundane talent.
Pattinson, 22, told Creme magazine that he managed to shake off one of his many obsessive fans simply by being a bore.
"I had a stalker while filming a movie in Spain," Pattinson said. "She stood outside of my apartment every day for weeks — all day, every day. I was so bored and lonely that I went out and had dinner with her."
It was at this point that Pattinson, who's currently preparing to start shooting the Twilight sequel New Moon, unleashed his powers of boredom on the unsuspecting stalker.
"I just complained about everything in my life and she never came back," he said. "People get bored of me in, like, two minutes

Source: http://www.yourmovies.com.au/news/?i=154519&action=news&rss=yes

I think I'm going to follow him online from now on cuz he's so funny

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I thought he was really cute in HP. And I thought his twilight do was SO UGLY but now I'm starting to think he's got this sexy appeal. LOL. Gosh he's only 23.. yum