Friday, February 10, 2012

Racquet Ball Court

Recently I've been asked if I was working next to a squash court or a racquet ball court. Why? because during the meeting, all you hear is "bang bang bang bang" in the background."


You see those holes in the middle of the buildings? They're building a bridge to connect the two buildings. It's supposed to look pretty cool. I hope it does, because it's driving me bat$^!7 crazy right now.

A few weeks ago, there were some banging outside that was louder than usual, and I saw this:
Looks like they're starting to build the bridge from the bottom and hoist it up. Okay.....but then the banging got louder and louder and louder, and then it started at approximate 6:45am and lasts until about 4pm. On Saturdays, around 9am it begins. And then as the days go by, it actually gets even LOUDER. One day I finally looked out my window again to see what's going on, and I realized that not only are they bonging steel, they are literally banging outside my window. LITERALLY.


Here's a excerpt:

This was a short version, actually. Sometimes they go on for 5 minutes of banging. And then intermittently for ten minutes. A break for about 15 minutes, and then begins again. There's no say.

So, I had to go and get these babies:

They make my inner ear itch, but now I don't wake up before 7am every morning any more.
This morning, I had a dream about something I can't remember, but towards the end of the dream, someone was banging my head against the wall, going "PONG PONG PONG PONG" and when I woke up from it, I realized it was because one of the plugs fell out of my ear.

I wonder how much longer this will go on.
____________________________________

On a unrelated note, I liked what I did with my hair and makeup last weekend. So some vanity shots. 

No comments: