Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wardrobe Essential: Nude Pump

I don't own a pair of pumps - after having tried gazillion pairs of pumps, including US size 4 (I'm a 5) and still unable to walk without having my heels get pulled out - i've come to realize that wearing sexy pumps are just not in my books. Alas, when I saw these, you can imagine my excitement:
Okay, so they're technically not full pumps but Mary Janes, but they're asymmetrical and definitely less child-like. The smallest size in UK is a 3, which is a size 6 US. One size to big for me. They have it on the US site for size 5 - but I made the Oxford store call a few places and found them in Canary Wharf!

25 quid and patent leather means they're not the most comfortable shoes to stand in, but I'm gonna get some thick insoles to celebrate no out soles!!







No comments: