Thursday, May 22, 2008

Big Night Out to the Space Needle

Thursday night was a big night out for us. Adam took me on my first tour of Microsoft and we went to see Lake Bill....which is really a pond. The campus is huge and really pretty, and by Lake Bill was a family of geese, which made me feel like:
1. home (cdn and all)
2. msft is a family oriented institute
of course, this was all an illusion, because msft is really just a big cult that sucks ppl in, chews on them, and spits them out. I've been bugging Ju about getting me a job there.

For those who don't know, the space needle looks like this:

This is me inside the souvenir shop at the bottom of the space needle. They were selling space needle noodles for a ridiculous price, but not as ridiculous as the pepper grounder next to me for $110.



It's apparently a lot smaller than the CN tower, but the inside is beautiful. We were seated in a seat that faces the window and like 360, the platform rotates so you can view the entire city at night. Too bad the food there was no good.



No comments: