Thursday, May 22, 2008

Night out with Ju

I got to see Ju twice on my trip.
The first night was the day after i arrived. He lovingly paid for dinner at Tap House Grill (the food there was aweeeesome) and then we went apartment hopping in his building. Unfortunately, all the people we know in that building lived in the same corner suite on different floors (except for Jesse who got the..uh..excuse my language, retard suite)..hahaha.

The second time was on Monday when I visited him at his building and brought him lunch. His office is huge, and his building is like 3452345235 times better than adam's. But all in all, it was a lovely lunch.

Unfortunately, I only have pictures of the first night cuz only adam likes to carry around a camera and snap away. The picture on the top is the two of us at tap house grill. (Don't) notice my hair - it only looks good the first day i style it. sleep on it and poof...i look like i just got off the boat. The picture below is ju in his apartment, notice the painting of him and his afro :P

4 comments:

Adam said...

bahahah i did not notice how your hair looked in that pic till u pointed it out.

that's sexy, grandma =p

Anonymous said...

my hair looks like garbage

Anonymous said...

yo.. ur hair looks like heaven compared with mine..
i just got a haircut and it looks so shitty that im not planning to take a photo of myself for a while..

Lynn said...

haha, i wanna seeee!!!!!