Friday, September 19, 2008

Red and white

I'm so beyond annoyed at the moment, I am on the verge of crying.
Three years ago, I received in the mail a brand new red Sony Vaio. The first red computer I have ever seen. The colour, known as raspberry, is one of the pretties colours possible for any gadget.

Over the last three years, I have kept the laptop in pristine condition. I don't think I've ever kept anything with so much care in my life. Those who know me know that I am really careless with all my stuff, but with my computer, three years without a single scratch.

Just now, I came upstairs, I found five huge scratches on it.
I honestly have no idea what gave it the scratches.

To think of it, the computer really means a lot to me, on so many different levels..
For one, it's one fo the most expensive presents I have ever received. When is there going to be a time when I get to receive a two thousand dollar surprise out of nowhere?
For two, it's my first brand new laptop. Even though for itss price, the specs arent the greatest and now the batteries broken, it was still mine.
For three, for what its worth, if anything was good about the computer, it is its looks. Never have I seen another computer that's comparable to its looks. I have looked at a ton of other laptops out there since, but I have yet seen one that looks as good as this one.
And last, its the first item that i have kept in such good condition for so long.

Now it's marked.
i don't even know how.
one of the scratches stands out so much you can't ignore it.
The white contrasting against the red.
When I complain about my computer from now on, I can longer say that at least it's pretty.
yeah
there you go

No comments: