Thursday, October 23, 2008

Population of Columbus: 0

I'm not gonna lie, despite it's tiring and a lot of work, I really like going on business trips.
Having an entire hotel room all to yourself is better than awesome (is there a word for it?)
I come home and I throw my stuff anywhere, take off my clothes as I walk to the bed and flop down. I don't have to be considerate and keep my makeup and stuff in my bag, i can just leave everything around however i feel like it.
I can get room service should I choose, I eat on my own time, with new people i meet and go bar hopping every night.

It's unfortunate the city seems as though it has a population of 0.
They had to close the road due to a Blue Jackets Hockey game last night. Their roads are twice the size of toronto and the number of ppl leaving the arena were less than toronto on any given time of the day. geez.

I did, however, attend that game. First live hockey game EVER. Will update about that later.

Presentation tomorrow! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

kingkao said...

Those are really wide downtown streets and it looks clean.

Anonymous said...

I actually hate staying in a hotel room by myself. (yes I am scared) When I was in Cuba I made Amy and Ellen share their bed with me :P

Lynn said...

e: it is. funny thing was i made a mess on the sidewalk when i accidentally dropped a glass juice bottle on the street...it was like the biggest mess you can see on the road for days...

j: i dont know what to say to you. i love being alone..haha