The reasons I'm posting about this is to:
- Let people know that there's a link that hasn't been taken down yet (at the moment I've posted this).
- Show what a possible brat Brad Pitt was at the awards ceremony when Kate Winslet was announced to be best actress and not Angelina Jolie.
- Angelina tells him to stand up too.
- About ten seconds later, he finally does.
- Kate Winslet walks right by him since he's got the aisle seat at the front.
- He doesn't like Kate Winslet because she forgot Jolie's name during her Golden Globe acceptance speech
- He had something on his leg/his leg was asleep and couldn't stand up right away.
- He's upset that Angelina Jolie didn't win and supports her by not standing up.
- He thinks Kate Winslet didn't deserve the Oscars/performance wasn't that good.
On another note, I almost forgot, my favourite dresses:
Marisa Tomei's Versace Pleated dress (If you look carefully, the pleats are done so elaborately and intricately) and Heidi Klum's Roland Mouret fiery red origami dress. She wore a dress of the same colour last year which I liked a lot better, but this year's nice dresses were quite limited. Nothing memorable like Halle Berry's dress the year she won best actress or Gwenyth Paltrow's RL pink dress when she won.
White was apparently the colour this year, surprisingly a lot of people came with silvery white, beige white, barly any color that looks like white. Needless to say, the show itself was a lot better than fashion this year. I blame it on skinny jeans, Ugg(lies), TNA, hoods with the fur, and lululemon pants. Ugg(h)!