Sunday, March 29, 2009

Clubbing in the TdOt

Recently I've been uploading a few pictures of my friends and I at clubs on Facebook. At the same time, I've been tagged on photos at parties and club events. BUT some of these events happened a LONG time ago and all of a suddet everyone seems to be uploading their pictures. Going through facebook and seeing a bunch of pictures with me at clubs is just weird and it makes it feel like I go partying a lot, which is highly untrue. Here are the real recent partying pics for the last two months. It's really not that many. And I swear to you that I hate leaving the house due to the immense guilt of unfinished papers that overwhelms as soon as I change out of my PJs.

Feb. 28th - Kenny's Bday at C-Lounge.

Mar. 15th - Elvin's Bday at home in Waterloo.

Mar. 20th - Eldon's Bday at Easy on the Fifth.

Mar.19 - Adam's friend's bday at embassy

What a trip last night. We needed to stay in Waterloo to do our work but adam didnt want to miss his friend's bday so we drove downtown from loo at 9pm and came back to loo at 4am. 
See! I feel guilty for leaving my cave!!!

Back to finishing my papers now!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I started going clubbing a lot since last October.. but prior to that I was going maybe once or twice a year.. but the last two months in Toronto, it was like every two weeks! I miss that though. I went clubbing in Amsterdam this time but honestly it's not the same without my usual gang :(

Lynn said...

i wouldnt mind going often if i didnt have school to do. maybe once school is done, i can fill the void in my life with more partying :P