Sunday, March 29, 2009

Summer Schedule

I found out on Friday that I was accepted into the Taiwanese Tech Trek program, which involves me doing a ~2 month internship in Taiwan. My placement is with Academia Sinica in their Research Centre for Humanities and Social Sciences,  specifically for their program of historical demography, which sounds really boring, but we'll see!

Thankfully I bought my plane tickets scheduled around that time (i.e., June 24th-August 16th) early so it's only $1240!! Adam will be arriving June 28th and leaving some time mid-july. Hopefully i'll get somewhere nice to live and he can stay with me >.< 

I will be arriving in Vancouver on the 18th of August and going to Seattle thereafter....

2 comments:

JO ninja does life said...

Oh wow, Lynn, that sounds really exciting! I'm envious!

Lynn said...

haha, it's definitely not as glamourous as it sounds, especially being unemployed! i wish i can go to europe as a next trip tho!