Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boston

I never made an official entry for my trip to Boston at the end of April/beginning of May. I'm going try to summarize this as best as I can.

Some time at the end of the school term, Nick drove me, Francis, and Adam down to Plainville, Boston where his cousin Wesley from NYC was working. He just got his own place and car and was excited for some visitors (What do you expect when you live in a place called Plainville though, right?).

We did as much touristy things as we possibly could in the few short days we were there, which included visiting Harvard, Cape Cod, Boston Market, and watched a baseball game at Fenway. We had lots of clam chowda, shopped lots in their ultra cheap outlet malls, and took lots and lots of pics.

Most of the pics I really liked were from Cape Cod because we went just 2 days before the tourist season officially kicked off and nothing was opened and no one was on the island. We had the whole place to ourselves, which was pretty crazy.

Thus it allowed us to do things like the video you see below.




That's the pic that resulted after the video.



Group shot of us climbing this tunnel in some trail on Cape Cod. The camera was off angle since one of us had to rush up after we hit the timer!



Each one of us took pictures in the tunnel against the light which turned out really cool. Can you tell who's who?




And here are some beach pics of me and adam..haha. I was the only one out of everyone to actually go in the water.



Here's a video of me and francis on the subway on our way to downtown Boston.


Another group shot by the pier!


I have the rest of the pics and videos up on facebook and my website (there were some really awesome ones thanks to francis). But I think i'll end the story here :D

No comments: