Monday, July 28, 2008

Stuff you dont care to know

Beachin'
So I totally slept through my alarm this morning. I was supposed to have gotten up at 8:30am for my 9am class; instead, i woke up at 10pmam. I literally jumped when i saw the clock and ran to class. I was really lucky because today was my turn to comment on a presentation and the presentation i was commenting on was the one that came up right after I arrived. Thinking about now still makes my heart race.

I am going to blame my fatigue on going to the beach on Sunday. After three months of hibernation in waterloo, i finally let myself out of the house to see some sun. We went down to Ashbridges and tossed around the volleyball for 2.5hrs before Adrian had to go to his ball game. I didn't exactly get a sunstroke or anything, but if you have not seen the sun for a few wks and you run around directly under it for 2.5 hrs straight, it does a lot more to you than you think! Oh, and you know you're out of shape when less than three hours of not even not really playing volleyball makes you sore all over.

Happy bunny
I went on a mission today to search for happy bunny products. I know it sounds a bit crazy but I really love happy bunny and when I saw this laser cut keychain a classmate of mine has, it made me really want one. I heard from various sources that they were available in certain stores, so I went to Conestoga to look. The thing with the sales ppl in the stores is that they are so friendly and they try to be helpful but they just end up pointing me to all the wrong places and after going through the entire mall plus Cdn Tire and Chapters down the street, my mission failed. If I don't find them in Toronto when I go back next weekend, I'll be ordering them online.




GS37S
While i was on the highway the other day, I saw a shiny black GS37s that made me decide that I want that car. Even though I've seen it at the autoshow and saw a couple on the road before, seeing it next to be during turtle speed traffic gave it a new light. As per usual, I like my cars red :D

4 comments:

kingkao said...

Wow. Alarm at 8:30am and you woke up at 10pm. LOL.
And you can get happy bunny at Spencer's at Markville. In Conestoga I wouldn't be surprised if the Claire's had it. LAME!

Anonymous said...

i have a tank top that has a happy bunny on it, hes saying "kiss my butt"

Lynn said...

E: yeah, but im looking for that specific type of keychain and i dont think the sweaters are sold anymore. I checked out conestoga already, zigzagging through almost every store. i might check out spencer's though, but it's sooo far!!! i like lame things, what can i say?

S: where did you get it?

Anonymous said...

i believe i got them at bluenotes a while back.. like 4~5 years ago lol (bluenotes got so much crappier now i dunno why..)