Friday, July 11, 2008

I smell like stinky tofu

I came home at 1am yesterday and 9pm today from my project. Not fun.
After I got home, my brother was sweet enough to go to the night market with me for a bit to grab some bbtea. Yum.

I wonder if the night market can get any more saturated than it is right now. Although my brother says it's the same every year, I still maintain that it's worse every year.

Pushing my way through one end to the other end just to see if there is anything new or interesting took 30 minutes. In the end, I smell like stinky tofu and i just bought some cheap bbtea that didnt have tea in it. Honestly, it's the same every year, but you just can't grow tired of crowds like this.

On the same note, since I live literally across the street from Metro, my street is filled with cars. If anyone wants to rent my driveway, i'm charging $2/30 min. I'm also charging fees if you want to listen to the bands from my house without having to join the nasty crowd: $5/show and if you want me to sit with you, that'll be an extra $1/second every second you want me around; parking is extra.

No comments: