Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Whereabouts

In case anyone has been wondering what i have been lately, here it is.

To start, if you are wondering why I have no picked up my cell phone, you are right, it is missing again. I haven't really looked very hard for it though, because I haven't had the time, so I think I will continue to be MIA for a while via cell phone. I will, however, be reachable online, since I have a big project due this Friday and I will be online doing work for it until it is done (Msg me if you want more info on my project :P).

I also have not been replying to my msn msgs and my E-mail lately, so don't feel left out if I have been MIA there. I'm working on finishing the replies by this coming weekend.
___

Saturday, June 28th = I attended a beautiful wedding at Shangri-La that lasted all day long, which I will eventually blog about.
Sunday, June 29th = I spent all day with Adam's extended family. Because everyone flew to Canada from all over the world, there were many causes for celebration.
Monday June 30th - Tuesday July 1st = Essay writing on Freud.
Wednesday July 2nd = project until late night
Thursday July 3rd = Adam's grandma passed away
Friday July 4th = project until late night.
Saturday July 5th = Spending time with Adam's grandpa
Sunday, July 6th = off to Waterloo! project until late night
Monday, July 7th = class
Tuesday, July 8th = horrible migraine that nearly killed me, spent all day in bed.
Wednesday, July 9th (today!) = funeral all day (still with the migrain!) and then project until now.

The rest of this week is divided between the project and more reading/paper-writing/research!

Grad-school is a never ending day!

No comments: